Tuesday, June 14, 2011

10 Things I look forward to about returning to Oklahoma...

The reality is settling in now. Each day I pack up a little bit more of my room, the walls grow bare, and my shelves look less and less cluttered. It's bittersweet, yet growing sweeter. As I  ponder on all the newness that awaits me, I can't help but smile. God has got it under control, my worrying leads to nothing, and serves no purpose. And so I what else can I do but sit in this sweet spot of dependency on the One who hung the stars?
He has good things for His children, and these are some that I look forward to:

1. Family 




2. Antiques

3. The season called: Fall

4.Farmer's Markets 

(Oklahoma City Farmer's Market)

5.Snow

6. Starting school at Oklahoma Baptist University, in Shawnee, OK. 

7. The sunsets

8. Sonic Drive-In

9. Pick-up Trucks


10. Starting over

No comments:

Post a Comment